LESSON ONE 第一課
MASSAGE TERM:
按摩術語
Good morning, afternoon, evening
早上好/ 中午好/晚上好
My name is ….
我的名字是….
Welcome to ….massage clinic
歡迎來到我們診所
What kind of massage? Relax or pain treatment, foot massage or body massage
你想做什麼樣的按摩?只是放鬆一下或者有哪裡疼痛需要治療,或者是足底按摩還是全身按摩?
Foot massage: please sit down and take off your shoes
足底按摩:請坐在這裡,脫掉你的鞋。
Relax:
放鬆:
Please lay down to bed and face down
請躺下,臉沖下。
Head, neck, shoulder, left arm, right hand, elbow, wrist, back, waist, lower back,
頭部,頸部,肩膀,左胳膊,右胳膊,肘部,腕部,背部,腰部,下腰,
Thigh, knee, leg, ankle, foot, chest, stomach
大腿,膝蓋,小腿,腳腂,足底,胸部,胃部
Too hard? Too soft?
太重?太輕?
Turn over and face up
轉身臉沖上。
Finish, thank you, good by, and come again
結束了,謝謝,再見,歡迎再來。
Pain treatment:
疼痛治療:
Where is the pain? Headache, stomachache, neck pain, Shoulder pain
你哪裡痛?頭痛, 胃痛,頸部疼痛,肩膀疼?
Acupressure, Chinese herb medicine
指壓按摩,中藥。
LESSON TWO 第二課
BODY MASSAGES CONVERSATION WITH OLD CUSTOMER:
全身按摩對話—老客人
Good morning, Mr./Mrs./Miss…..How is everything?
早上好,先生/女士/小姐…..近來一切都好嗎?
I have not seen you for a while.
有一段時間沒看見您了。
What can I do for you today? Do you want a massage?
今天,我可以為你做些什麽?想做個按摩嗎?
Body or foot massage? For relax or pain treatment?
做全身還是做足底?是爲了放鬆一下還是有需要治療的疼痛?
Let me check your pulse first (for male: left hand, for female: right hand)
請讓我先給你把把脈。(男士:左手,女士:右手)
Body massage:
全身按摩
Lay here and face down please.
請躺在這裡,臉沖下。
I will do acupressure and start with your pain first.
我將從你疼痛的地方用指壓的手法開始給你治療。
I need to press harder today for pain treatment.
今天,我需要在你的疼痛區加重按的力度。
Please let me know if it is too much, I will be gentler.
如果你感覺太重了,請告訴我,我會減緩力度。
For relaxation, I will start with your head first.
放鬆按摩,我將從頭部開始。
Please tell me if you feel pain when I massage different spots.
當我按摩到不同的穴道時,如有疼痛的地方,請告訴我。
I think you have problem here. It is very tight.
我認為你這裡有問題,按上去的感覺很緊繃。
Let me massage more at this spot.
讓我幫你都按摩一會兒這個穴道。
Now turn over and face up please.
現在,請轉身,臉沖上。
For relaxation: Ok, done. Finished, sit up please.
放鬆按摩:好,完成了,結束了,請起來。
Thank you and Good-bye. Come again.
謝謝,再見。 歡迎再來。
For pain treatment:
疼痛治療:
I think you need to have ten more treatments, so your pain can be completely gone.
我認為你還需要十次的治療,你的疼痛才會消失。
We can give a special discount if you buy a card for ten massages today.
如果你辦一張十次的會員卡,我們會有一個很好的優惠價給你。
LESSON THREE 第三課
FOOT MASSAGE CONVERSATION FOR NEW CUSTOMER:
足底按摩對話—新客人
Hello, good morning. How are you? I am fine, thank you.
你好,早上好。近來可好?我還不錯,謝謝。
My name is …….
我的名字是….
Welcome to …massage clinic
歡迎到我們按摩診所。
May I help you? What kind of massage do you need?
我可以幫到你嗎?你需要哪一種按摩?
Body massage or foot massage for relax or pain treatment?
全身按摩?足底按摩?是放鬆一下還是有疼痛需要治療?
Foot massage:
足底:
Sit down and take off your shoes, please.
請坐,請脫掉你的鞋。
I will soak your feet in hot water with Chinese herbs for 20 minutes.
我將用熱的中藥湯給你泡腳20分鐘。
Please let me know if the water is too hot or too cold.
如果水太熱或者太涼,請告訴我。
I will then give you a foot massage.
然後,我會開始為你做足底按摩。
Please let me know if it is too hard or too soft?
如果(力道)太重或者太輕,請告訴我。
This pain spot reflects your problem, such as stomach, shoulder,
這個痛點兒反應出你的問題所在,如胃部,肩膀,
sleep, heart, having a cold and many other problems.
睡眠,心臟,感冒和其他一些問題。
I will let you know where your problem is when I massage you.
當我給你做按摩的時候,如果哪裡有問題,我會告訴你。
I will press harder for your pain spot. This should help you.
你有問題的地方,我會加重按的力道。這對(治療)會有幫助。
But if it is too hard, please let me know.
但是,如果太重了,請讓我知道。
Ok, all done. Finished. Good-bye. Come to see us again.
好了,去做好了。結束了。再見。歡迎再來。
Ten more sessions is a complete treatment, this should help you to improve.
再做十次為一個完整的療程,會對你的(狀況)有所改善。
We can give you discount if you buy a ten-massage card today.
如果你今天買十次的按摩卡,我們會有折扣給你。
LESSON FOUR 第四課
HOW TO MAKE CONVERSATION WITH A CUSTOMER:
如何與客人交談
There are four members in my family, my father, mother, sister/brother.
我們家有四個人,我父親,母親,姐姐(妹妹)/哥哥(弟弟)
My father is a farmer/small merchant/government employee.
我父親是一個農民/小商人/政府雇員
My mother is a housewife.
我的母親是一個家庭主婦。
My brother/sister is studying in school.
我的兄弟/姊妹還在上學。
I am from ….city/province.
我來自….市/省。
I have been in Beijing for five years.
我住在北京已經五年了。
The first three years I attended Zhang Cheng Blind Vocational High School.
頭三年,我在張成盲人職業高中學習。
The first two years I studied Chinese Braille, Chinese Medicine Theory, human anatomy, massage techniques, acupressure therapy, Chinese herb medicine, and other related theories and practices.
前兩年,我學習了中國盲文,中醫理論,人體解剖學,按摩手法,推拿療法,中藥知識和相關的理論以及實踐。
The third year, I was working in their Massage clinic as an intern.
第三年,我們在學校的按摩診所實習工作。
After I graduated from the school, I started to work in this massage clinic.
當我從學校畢業后,我開始在這家診所工作。
I will start to apply for my Chinese Medical Doctor‘s License soon.
不久,我將會申請我的中醫師執照。
I will do my best to use all my knowledge and experience to help my patients.
我會用我的專業知識,盡我所能的去幫助我的病人。
I came from a poor family.
我來自一個貧困的家庭。
I was a burden to my family and society.
以前,我是家庭和社會的負擔。
I am so glad that I can learn a skill as a Chinese medicine specialist.
我很高興我能學到中醫的專業技能
Now I am not only working and supporting myself.
現在,我不僅能(正常)工作照顧自己,
Sometimes, I can even send money home to help my family and brother/sister with school.
有時,我還經常會寄錢給家裡去幫助家人生活和兄弟/姊妹讀書。